GRE is offering a Campaign Workshop for RTCs on Saturday, March 21, 2015 from 10 am to 3 pm at the Colchester Town Hall, 127 Norwich Avenue, Colchester. The cost is $20 per person, which includes training materials, continental breakfast and lunch.
Prepare your Town Committee for a successful municipal election in November. Workshop topics include:
- Getting your campaign off the ground - TBD
- The secret to winning elections in Connecticut - John Kleinhans
- How to use social media in a campaign - Kyle Reyes
- Using your voting lists to target key voters and get them to the polls - Mary Ann Turner
- Best practices presented by each Town Committee - Gerry Nagy
For reservations please contact Jonathan Gilman: firstname.lastname@example.org 860-222-3296
Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. Bring your questions and bring your best ideas to share with other participants during the Best Practices session.